|DIPLOMELE DIN COMUNICATELE DE MAI JOS SE VOR ELIBERA CONFORM AFIŞĂRII DE LA SECŢIUNEA - ACTUALIZARE DATE|
|The duty of the Registrar’s Office is to issue the bachelor, master, teacher training diplomas to the alumni of our University. For any other documents requested by the people still attending Spiru Haret University, they should address their inquiries to the secretariat offices of their faculties.|
|INFORMAŢII PRIVIND ELIBERAREA DUPLICATELOR ACTELOR DE STUDII
|NR. 1- ULTIMA ACTUALIZARE ELIBERARE DIPLME LICENŢĂ ŞI DIPLOME MASTER|
|NR 2 - LISTA 1 - ABSOLVENŢI CU HOTĂRÂRI DEFINITIVE ŞI IREVOCABILE 19.11.2014|
|NR 3 - LISTA 2 - ABSOLVENŢI CU HOTĂRÂRI DEFINITIVE ŞI IREVOCABILE 10.02.2015|
|NR 4 - LISTA 3 - ABSOLVENŢI CU HOTĂRÂRI DEFINITIVE ŞI IREVOCABILE 29.02.2016|
|Information||The Bachelor Degree diplomas, Certificates of Teacher Training and the 4-year Master Degree diplomas can be picked up by the holder or any other person having been authorized via a Power-of-attorney, who will identify by the identity card or a valid passport, in original.|
Monday - Thursday: 08:00-15:00
Telephone: 021- 455 10 95; 021-455 10 96; 021-455 10 97; 021-650.00.44; 021-650.00.29.
34 Nicolae Iorga Str, district 1, Bucharest
Directions: Piata Romana subway station – from the intersection at Piata Romana, walk on Dacia Blvd towards Calea Victoriei by the Duke Hotel. The second on the right is Nicolae Iorga Street and the first building on the left is the Registrar’s Office (opposite the Office for Passport Services) See the map.
1. files containing the documents of ‘Spiru Haret’ University alumni between 2003 and present;
2. certificates of teacher training to be issued upon receiving the academic reports from the Department of Teacher Training;
3. issuance of emergency diplomas will occur upon the approval of the request from Rector of University.
1. in person, upon presenting an identity card or a valid passport;
2. a power-of-attorney, identity card or valid passport of the person in the position of agent.
Director of Registrar’s Office: Ionela Ionescu